Tradesy Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: May 18, 2021
- A Tradesy account is required to purchase a Tradesy Gift Card.
- The recipient must be over 18 years of age and have or open a Tradesy account to use a Tradesy Gift Card.
- Redeemable only for “Site Credit” at Tradesy.
- Not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- Tradesy does not charge any fees for the issuance, redemption, or use of a Tradesy Gift Card.
- A Tradesy Gift Card has no expiration date.
BEFORE PURCHASING A GIFT CARD:
Purchase and Redemption
- Invalid or unidentifiable Gift Card codes will not be redeemed. Please allow up to twenty-four (24) hours from time of purchase for Tradesy systems to recognize and accept the Gift Card.
- Valid only for purchases on our Website at www.tradesy.com and our mobile applications.
- You may check your Gift Card balance by reviewing the Earnings & Site Credit section on your account on our Website located at www.tradesy.com or by contacting Tradesy Member Care at (844) 988-7233. You must have your Gift Card number available.
- Gift Cards are not refundable or redeemable for cash, unless required by law.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if resold or transferred for value. Gift Card balance cannot be transferred to credit card accounts or accounts of other means of payment.
- Coupons and other discounts may not be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed towards previous purchases.
- The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The Gift Card will be redeemed by adding Tradesy Site Credit to your account. Your total Gift Card balance will show up in the Earnings & Site Credit section of your account. Your initial Gift Card balance, and after purchases any remaining balance, will appear under the “Gift Card” header on the top of the Earnings & Site Credit page. If you have Site Credit in your account by redeeming your Gift Card, it will automatically be applied and deducted from your order total.
- If you use a Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card (by redeeming the Gift Card for Tradesy Site Credit) with additional payment from a credit card, Paypal or other payment method accepted by Tradesy for the balance due. You agree that Tradesy is not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to complete a transaction. If you have a Gift Card balance in your Tradesy account, this Site Credit will automatically be applied and deducted from your next order total.
- The Gift Card may not be used to pay Tradesy for any service fees owed to us. The Gift Card also may not be used to buy other Tradesy Gift Cards.
- The maximum value that can be associated with any one Gift Card is five hundred dollars ($500), and the minimum value is twenty five dollars ($25). No more than a total of $500 in Gift Cards may be redeemed for any item purchased on Tradesy. Tradesy members are limited to $5,000 in purchases of Gift Cards in any 180-day period.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- TRADESY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE TRADESY GIFT CARD, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Tradesy does not represent or warrant that your Gift Card or Tradesy Site Credit will always be accessible or accepted.
- In the event that Tradesy is found liable to you, you shall only be entitled to recover actual and direct damages, and such damages shall not exceed the last balance held on your Tradesy Gift Card. Tradesy shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue or use) arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, even if we or our authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Tradesy have any liability for unauthorized access to, or alteration, theft or deletion, or destruction of a Tradesy Gift Card through accident, misuse or fraudulent means or devices by you or any third party, or as a result of any delay or mistake resulting from any circumstances beyond our control.
- The laws of certain states or other jurisdiction do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have rights in addition to those contained in this agreement. In such jurisdiction, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- Gift Cards must be paid for with a valid credit card, Paypal or other payment method accepted by Tradesy.
- Only U.S. residents are eligible to purchase or receive a Gift Card.
- The funds on the Gift Card do not expire, and Tradesy does not charge a fee in connection with the purchase (except for the selected purchase price of a Gift Card) or redemption of a Gift Card.
- Protect the email with your Gift Card information like cash. Ownership and risk of loss of Gift Card passes upon electronic transmission of the Gift Card by Tradesy to the purchaser of the Gift Card or to the Gift Card recipient. If the Gift Card information is lost or stolen, you may lose the value on the Gift Card, just as if you lost cash. Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen, or used without your permission. Tradesy is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards, and we have no obligation to replace a Gift Card under such circumstances.
- Tradesy reserves the right to correct the Gift Card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred.
- Tradesy reserves the right to reject the redemption of a Gift Card and request alternative forms of payment, terminate the respective user account, and take legal actions, if Tradesy reasonably believes the Gift Cards are used or obtained fraudulently, suspects unlawful activity or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card.
- The Gift Card is not a credit, debit, or charge card. No implied warranties are attached to the Gift Card.
- We are not responsible for a Gift Card that is undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address for the Gift Card recipient. Please check to make sure the email address of the recipient is correct and contact Tradesy Member Care at (844) 988-7233 to resolve any delivery issues to the Gift Card recipient.
- Should an email be returned to us due to inaccurate delivery information for the recipient, we will attempt to contact you for a valid email address.
- Gift cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the Gift Card email has not been viewed within a reasonable period, the following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed: spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder; recipient's firewall blocked the email; email inbox is over size limit; or invalid email address. Please contact Tradesy Member Care at (844) 988-7233 to resolve any delivery issues to the Gift Card recipient.
- We may assign these Gift Card Terms at any time without notice to you. However, if we assign the Gift Card Terms, the terms and conditions will remain substantially the same unless you are notified.
- If any provision of these Gift Card Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Gift Card Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Gift Card Terms will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Gift Card Terms.